Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angiemaines Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 02:45 PM
    How much does a chef make just coming out of job corp
    Iam fixing to go to job corp to be in culinary arts. I was Just wondering what type of place would I be working in and how much might I make just starting. And if you could give me more info as to what it might take to make more money that would be great thanks. And one more thing< do you think this might be a good career that will help me stand on my own two feet.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 24, 2012, 02:52 PM
    Anyone can cook, but to be a great chef takes PASSION.
    If you are pursing this career simply for the money then you have chosen badly and need to re-evaluate your choice.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2012, 03:04 PM
    Job Corps: Success Stories

You will come out and start as a sous chief or cook. They will be average paying jobs. Even top chief does not pay well at many small establishments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Explain me the you.S Tax Terms (W2, 1099, Corp to Corp). [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, Could anyone please explain me what does these U.S Tax Terms (W2, 1099, Corp to Corp). Looking forward for a good explanation. Thanks, Sam.

Me and my spouse own 100% of stock in my c corp. Can the corp pay us dividends? [ 0 Answers ]

Is it deductible to my corporation and how do I compute this number

Job Corp [ 1 Answers ]

Is the job corp a good place at all for troubled teens to go to so they can get a diploma and get out there in the real world with some type of work experience and make it? Basically is this something I should send my child?

Detailed description of 1099,W2 and corp to corp [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the detailed description of 1099,W2 and corp to corp in staffing and consulting firms.

View more questions Search