Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NewShan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 01:17 PM
    Government insurance refund processor real or scam?
    Immediate Opportunity to work from home

I received a pink postcard by mail. With first class mail presorted u.s postage paid Tualatin, OR with a permit #. Starting at up to $38,943 a year, work from home, processing Gov't Insurance Refunds to homeowners, no experience necessary. Only cover shipping and handling fee $3.99. Contact people by using a list that the government will send you. Is this a scam or could this be real?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 24, 2012, 01:23 PM
    Let me think.
    Your asking if an unsolicited easy job offer is a SCAM.
    Does it sound too good to be true?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 24, 2012, 01:23 PM
    You pay the 3.99 postage for the information on how to order the whole kit, which you need to process the information. Yes, it is a scam. They make their money by selling the kit for something like $50 each
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2012, 02:02 PM
    Scam,

It works a long the lines that you have to try and locate people who the government may owe money and get them to pay you for find that money basically
    jvorisjjvoris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2013, 04:37 PM
    April 2013 - This Scam is still out there - spread the word.
    Immediate Opportunity to work from home

I received a pink postcard by mail. With first class mail presorted u.s postage paid Tualatin, OR with a permit #65.
    Reservation number5485032
    Flexible Hours, no weekends, work from home, processing Gov't Insurance Refunds to homeowners, no experience necessary. Only cover shipping and handling fee $3.91. Contact people by using a list that the government will send you.

Too good to be true and they want a Credit Card or Debit Card to pay the $3.91

Why can't they be stopped from making this offer if it is a proved scam? Isn't this illegal?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 11, 2013, 03:14 AM
    Of course its illegal but it is all done by mail, no human contact, so how can they stop them ?
    malachite98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2013, 10:11 PM
    I got one too, only the Reservation Code is 5516772
    apaller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 09:01 PM
    Adpaller65
    I received a yellow card notice stating ,I won $ 2,5000.00 and return the check card notice with $20.00 cash or check. I keep this card. The following week another
    Notice was mailed to me that my prize as winner is $ 1,8000.00 due to delayed claim. Last week another letter I received was $ 1,000,000.00 due to delayed sending of claims. Now is a pink card with first class mail presorted us postage paid TUALATIN.OR PERMIT NO.65 Reservation Code: 55542298 for immediate opportunity to work as Government Insurance Refunds to homeowners. Duties include: Receiving, Screening, and Processing FHA refund notices. No experience necessary. Start Monday call 1-866-927-9195. Deadline; May 6,2013.
    I want this to be corrected by the government. I know this is a scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Real or scam [ 11 Answers ]

Need to find out if a business called Bunge Evaluation and Marketing Services is real or scam. It employs secret shoppers. The have sent me a check for 3,160. For training purposes and purchases. I applied a very long time ago to a secret shopper, but it has been so long ago that I can't remember...

Is this a real company or a scam? [ 10 Answers ]

Matthew Mueller at Foreign Electronic Rush Shipper, Inc.

Is this is scam or real [ 5 Answers ]

I got this mail could any one *** answer is this real.. Thu, 25 November, 2010 6:42:01 PM RE:Vacancy:Computer Operator From: >Removed< View Contact To: >Removed< ________________________________________ Dear Krishna,

Government tax refund check [ 2 Answers ]

Im wondering if everybody that filed 2007 taxes is eligible to get the $600 check from the Government

Is g-investment.us/ real or scam [ 2 Answers ]

Please can anyone enlighten me about the g-investment.us/ business, is it forex based? Is it real or scam?

View more questions Search