Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asasas1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 11:20 AM
    Urgent! Help me
    I have ejaculation while doing straddle split,straddle lever support,pencake stretch,L seat,hanging leg raise and some other exercises.Have you ever heard about this problem?What can I do to prevent from having it?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 24, 2012, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by asasas1 View Post
    I have ejaculation while doing straddle split,straddle lever support,pencake stretch,L seat,hanging leg raise and some other exercises.Have you ever heard about this problem?What can I do to prevent from having it?
    Tight underpants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! I am in urgent need of your help! [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I separated over three years ago... March of 2002. I tried to find him and serve him notice that I wanted to get a divorce then. He never responded to the letters I sent him asking for a divorce. Now, I have found someone who wants to marry me, but I still can't find my ex-husband....

Urgent Help! [ 6 Answers ]

To old coach or anyone else Old coach : I have made a bet of 1500$$$$$$$ this is not a joke. I have till january-30-2006 To be capable of dunking 10 feet basketball net... i am 5.11 feet and i weight about 140 pounds, i have a weak vertical i need like 3 more inches to touch the rim... and...

I need help *URGENT* [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is divorced and has one child from this previous marriage (who's a teenager now) and his 'ex' (who is married to a wealthy man) keeps on trying to blackmail us, demanding a large amount of money that we don't have in order to leave us alone. Since she didn't get what she wants she is...

How do I... (urgent) [ 12 Answers ]

I'm going to make this straight and to the point as possible. I've been ignorin a girl testing whether she likes me but after sometime she's also started to play busy even though she's tried to meet with me and I play dumb.The tricky part is she isn't no pushover and doesn't take crap from no one...

View more questions Search