Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ToNone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 08:28 AM
    How to do a cleaning bid?
    I own a cleaning business in Fayetteville, Nc and I mostly do private residential. I recently decided to start doing apartment complex and offices buildings but am unsure how to bid. I do not want to over or under charge.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

How do I actually perform a cleaning bid [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking of starting a commercial and residential cleaning business an I want to no physically how do I perform a cleaning bid what am I looking for once I step on the property an do I know how much to charge. I live in bradenton Florida how do I know the going rates on pricing

Cleaning bid [ 3 Answers ]

What is the dollar amount to bid per square foot on a small office building 1000 sq ft

Cleaning Bid [ 4 Answers ]

I need help with a commercial cleaning bid. The apartments are off campus for a large university. There are 64 apts with 4 bdrms and 4 and 1/2 baths in each unit along with kitchen, living room, and dining. They will all be cleaned within a 9 day period. Also keep in mind they were lived in by...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.