Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SimbaRoar Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Hoe do I pierce my belly button myself
    OK so my boyfriend is going to pierce my belly for me I was wondering how much skin should be pierce?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 25, 2007, 04:17 PM
    Its bad enough that you want to mutilate your body. But whatever gave you the idea this was a do it yourself thing?? You are risking serious infection and possibly death. If you have to do this, get a professional to do it.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Feb 25, 2007, 07:02 PM
    There are many blood vessels in this area please get a pro to do your piercing
    sexiibabii Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2007, 11:02 AM
    I know I'm young I'm 14 I got my belly button pierced last year and from stories my friends told me and from my own opinion I really do not think he should pierce it himself unless he is a pro because it may not seem like it but a lot of things can go wrong even with a belly button piercing if you don't no what your doing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

Belly Button Piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I Was Wondering... Can U Pierce An Outty?

Belly Button Piercings [ 4 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced on Friday. It has been really red and oozing a lot of puss, which I am told is normal. But today, it seems to be leaking a clear sitcky liquid, It looks like balls on the barbell are sinking into my stomach and actually creating a bigger hole. Should I take it out or...

I think my belly button is infected [ 2 Answers ]

I got my belly botton pierced and it is red and hard and it hurts when ever I touch It plus pus comes out:( Is it infected?? :eek:

When does your belly button pop? [ 6 Answers ]

I just reached my 4th month of pregnancy. I normally have an innie belly button. (it's normally so "in" that you can't see all the way in it.) anyway, as of today, it has opened up and has become more shallow... I've heard of belly buttons poping out, but not this soon. This is my first child and I...

View more questions Search