Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nilesh18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2012, 04:17 AM
    Plant Utilities Boiler condensate recycle
    I' designing a boiler. I have water coming through economizer temp greater than 95 (i.e can be vapour also) but it's not possible for the feed water pump to feed this in boiler having pressure 10.5 kg/cm2.

Can I use this boiler feed pump before economizer, so water coming to economizer might have temp. less than boiling point and from economizer it can be feed directly to boiler?
    Essentially I'm operating the economizer at 10.5kg/cm2. Is this feasible?

Check out some similar questions!

Oil boiler switch to gas boiler [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1940's oil furnace with original radiator (built in fin tube with steel, radiator size covers) I want to switch to high efficiency natural gas. Are there any "Don'ts" that I should be aware of? I want to get a combination system and replace my electric water heater also. Is an instant hot...

Spark ignition gas boiler Weil McLain pilot lights but boiler doesn't s [ 2 Answers ]

Spark ignition gas boiler. Weil McLain gas boiler. The pilot lights but the boiler doesn't start.

Steam boiler is returning water via steam pipe rather than through condensate tank [ 0 Answers ]

I have a steam boiler heating system in my home. After steam is produced and goes to the radiators, it is condensating and returning to the boiler via the steam pipe rather than the pipe leading to the condensate tank. It is a two pipe system. The boiler overfills after each cycle and I have to...

Is my hobart 600 a steam boiler or a hot water boiler. There is no circulator pump [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Hobart 600 automatic gas fired furnace. The first thing is I cannot see a circulater pump or a air tank. I can not tell if it is steam or hot water. When I go to fill the system with water, the system fills and then the water continues to flow out to the drain pipe.

I want to start dal mill plant tell me about process and plant and capital requir [ 2 Answers ]

Res sir I want to start dal mill plant. Tell me about plant, process and required capital. Bhuvenesh kabra, pali marwar rajasthan

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.