Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharonchilson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 07:07 PM
    Lennox furnace fan c23-31-1 is coming on but no air is coming through the vents
    The filter is clean, it was working fine this morning, what should I check before I call someone?

Check out some similar questions!

Lennox air handler humming noise coming form the fan motor [ 2 Answers ]

When I turn the ac unit on I here the outside unit come on but the air handler motor just humms like it does not have enough power to turn the motor but I took the pannel off and just a slight spin and the motor comes on and runs fine.. but if it stops it does the same thing again

Furnace has Steady Red Light and is blowing air. No Air coming through vents though. [ 1 Answers ]

I verified the switch to operate the heating was on heat. And on. And when the switch on the furnace is held down it blows air but doesn't push air through the vents?

Air conditioner running but air coming out of vents is warm [ 24 Answers ]

My air conditioner is running but warm air is coming out of the vents. Can u help?

No air coming from some open vents [ 6 Answers ]

What do I check to see why air is not coming from an open vent?

Air hardly coming through vents [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I don't know much about furnaces but here is the problem as best I can describe. The air was on and worked fine. After awhile, the house got hot and I noticed that the air was barely moving through the vents. I would appreciate any advice I can get!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.