Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Apr 6, 2007, 09:43 AM
    As far as the handle goes, I wanted Skiperior Hot Dog Squad!! But it's too long. Also would have accepted LASOR BEAM DEATH SQUAD!! Or HungryHungryHobo!
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Well you do have a good handle on this - I agree 1000% people will ACT out what you want for a short time.

Reminds me of gal I thought was the one - all nice and sweet for a couple - months turned out she was a massive controlling, selfish, crab. Yuck.

That's why I always ADVISE - don't mortgage your soul to a stranger! Wait like a year before you put TOO much importance into anyone.

Apr 6, 2007, 10:31 AM
    I'm also feeling the clock ticking here, I go home for summer break, and then I've got my last year of college before I head off to NYPD 7 hours away from her, so I'm sort of interested in getting this done soon.
    kaitou Posts: 190, Reputation: 43

Apr 6, 2007, 10:48 AM
    You guys seems pretty heated still. I think you should do this over a letter instead of a phone call. A phone call could make things more complicated, you might end up not being able to stay level-headed in a phone call, because she's right there. (eg. What if she's still bitter when you call her?). A letter on the other hand, at least you can write down everything you want to, and stay clear headed. It also gives her time to think about it before she respond.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Haven't had enough drama huh? Leave her alone and go about your life and stop the theories and queries. Smooth over what? There is nothing to smooth over except you accepting she's a nut, as are you, and this is a closed chapter in your life. You had your fun now move on to the life your planning without her.

Apr 6, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Nothing wrong with looking for roses when you're aware of the thorns.

Jun 24, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Just checking in
    Hey guys, just saying hey to all you depressed sad people again. I was there not long ago, so I figure I'd remind you all that there is life after your relationship. My ex tried to come back several times (conveniently after I stopped giving a damn). I haven't responded to any of her calls, not even to be civil in the past 2 months, nor do I care to.

I'm dating a girl from the ukraine right now. She's like supermodel hot, and doesn't speak english well, so she doesn't like to talk so much(perfect). Anyway, I'll be answering a few questions in the next couple of days while I have off.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2007, 08:15 PM
    So does this Ukrainian super model who can't talk English or understand a word your saying make you happy? Or is it just a band aid because you really do give a damn about your ex and you don't want to deal with it alone??
    Pook_Myster Posts: 117, Reputation: 38

Jun 24, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Hey - Who cares, so long as he's happy... sometimes there is no need to look for the deeper meaning in life - sometimes it's enough if it just 'is'... if you know what I mean?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bank Reconciliation [ 9 Answers ]

1. The CASH account in the Depositors Ledger is an what? (a)asset with debit balance (b) asset with credit balance (c) liability with a debit balance (d) liability with a credit balance 2. Following the completion of the bank rec. and adjusting entry was made that debited cash and redited...

Second thoughts [ 19 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm eighteen, I have no support from my family, I don't have a decent job, I don't have a steady, or stable home, and I'm eight months pregnant. I already picked out a nice family that will be able to spoil him, and give him everything he'll ever need. So what's the problem...

Dreams, Reconciliation, and Moving On [ 1 Answers ]

I've had dreams of reconciliation with a previous lover now and again for four years since we broke up. Things ended without much closure. I tried to attain some later through a letter, but she never replied. I want to let her move on with her life (God knows it's been a long time and we're...

View more questions Search