No it can't

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Genital Herpes? [ 3 Answers ]

For about a month I have been itchy down in my genitals, About a week ago I started using cheap razors, The same day I had PROTECTED, Rough sex and then 2 days later I started my period. The day after I got a large bump on one of my vagina "lips" I just thought it was a ingrown hair. Now almost a...

Is it genital herpes? [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I'm going to try to make this as short and sweet as possible. I have been tearing my brain apart for months over this small group of 3 flesh colored lumps on the base of my penis shaft, almost to where the penis meets the pubic area. Over time these lumps have NOT broken, DO NOT have any red...

Is this genital herpes? [ 11 Answers ]

Hey there... this is kind of embarrassing to ask, but... I've had some discomfort with my vagina, it's like overly sensitive to touch and it itches a bit, I've also had some discharge in the form of white-ish stuff that's not too watery. After looking at my area in the mirror, I also noticed some...

Do I have genital herpes? [ 5 Answers ]

I haver had these bumps on my penis right before the head and don't really itch or hurt but sometimes feel uncomfortable. I had intercourse with a girl who said she doesn't have any stds but I kind of feel that she didn't know and now I might have herpes

Could it be genital herpes? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so about 4 months ago I had protected sexual intercourse one time with a girl who later tested positive for hsv 2. I did not notice any herpes symptoms until about a month ago which is uncharicteristic because I have read they usually appear within 2 to 20 days after exposure. Anyhow,...

View more questions Search