Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Squeegee84 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 09:47 AM
    Commercial high dusting prices
    What is the average national price for high dusting in a commercial food type facility. The ceilings are 30-40'. We will be blowing down the dust and debris and picking it up off the floor, approx. 90k sq ft. Will also be using scissor lifts, ladders,
    etc.

Thank you,

John
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 23, 2012, 09:08 PM
    Take all you costs: insurance, taxes, supplies, equipment, etc and add your labor cost and desired profit. Reduce all costs to an hourly rate (loaded rate). Then figure how much sq ft you can clean in one hour, say 1500 sq ft as an example. Divide that into the total square footage for the total man hours to perform the job. Take those hours X the loaded hourly rate for a total price.

I hope that I helped.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial hvac prices [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to get a ball park price for the following size light commercial AC and HP systems - 7.5, 9.5, 12 and 19.5 tons (or around those size ranges) that meet ENERGY STAR.

Dusting off the Alinsky playbook [ 8 Answers ]

Yesterday both the President and VP made reference to the Tea Party takeover of the Republican Party in their attacks. The President is contemplating a national ad campaign to spread his smears.There are also certain establishment Republicans who will echo this... evidently preferring kool-aid to...

Commercial cleaning prices [ 1 Answers ]

How do I calculate to know how much I am going to charge the customer monthly on my cleaning services

Are you tired of high gas prices then DO THIS [ 5 Answers ]

First Asking post I have Done::: IN the news today SEND FREE MESSAGE<AND HELP TO BRING DOWNM GAS PRICES!! GO TO -- Stop Oil Speculation Now | S.O.S. Now FLYING BLUE EAGLE :eek: :eek: :) :) ...

Why the high oil prices? [ 4 Answers ]

How much of the rise in oil price do you think is due to futures speculation?

View more questions Search