Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    199999999999999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 08:46 AM
    Am I pregnant? Advice please!
    I had unprotected sex about 2 days after ovulation, I took the morning after pill the next afternoon but am still waiting for my period to arrive. My period is due in 3 days time but I have never been on time I am always a few days early. I had some spotting as well which has never happened before and something doesn't feel right. I was wondering if the morning after pill could have delayed my period and caused this spotting or if I may be pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 23, 2012, 08:51 AM
    If you are always a few days early, that is the start of your period and you are on time. Your regular time for your period is when it always start,

Next how were you tracking your ovulation to know you were ?

I am sure you are aware by either talking to your doctor or the drug store all the side effects the morning after pill has. Which includes making your cycle off for a month or two.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 23, 2012, 08:52 AM
    The morning after pill does seem to affect your regular cycle. Does this mean you're not pregnant? No... you still could be. The only way to know is to wait it out.

As a side note... you may want to be a little more careful. If you're so concerned about being pregnant, you may want to be more responsible with birth control or simply abstain from having sex at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant 16 year old, need advice [ 13 Answers ]

My daughter got pregnant on her first time having sex with her boyfriend who is also 16 about to be 17 at the end of this month. She just turned 16 in Sept. What rights does she have as a minor? What rights do we have as parents? We are supporting her and taking care of her and the baby....

Am I pregnant or not? Need some advice... I'm going crazy [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I stared my period on the 21st of feb.and it lasted for 3days like always then I had sex on march 1st and again on the 3rd n on the 5th could I still be pregnant.. but I already started mii period for April buht mii period started on a different date it came on the 18th what could this mean.....

May be pregnant, need advice. [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22a and have three children, I had the IUD put in almost a year ago and had a period Dec 28th and it came out with my tampon. I was suppose to have my period Jan 25th25 and missed it, I took pregnancy test the day after I missed and it had a very light line. Still no sign of period, would that...

I'm pregnant at the age of 15 and need advice on what to do! Help [ 56 Answers ]

I am only 15 years old and pregnant. I don't have anyone to help me out. I need some advice for what to do and I need someone to talk to. I'm freaking out majorly! I no that having sex is wrong I didn't no what to do it kind of just happened. I'm not slut or anything so please do not judge me or...

Pregnant advice, I need some [ 8 Answers ]

I have a question about how you feel when pregnant with one child vs. pregnant with two. I'm feeling very big and very crampy not bad cramps but like the growing cramps of pregnant. I just feel like this is very early on two be feeling all this. I was wondering if it feels different being pregnant...

View more questions Search