Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bullet91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 01:39 AM
    Movie scene of mother climbing up inside a wall to spy on her kids
    Hi

I'm trying to remember a film scene of a woman who is climbing up either the inside of a wall or inside the attic to spy on her kids in their bedroom. When her kids see her through a hole in the wall they all start screaming before a little girl says ''look, its mom'', she says ''hi guys'' before she ends up falling out from wherever she is and bounces on a trampoline. I'm sorry this is all I can remember. If anyone knows what it is, what is the name of the movie?

Check out some similar questions!

Spy movie title needed.spy movie- double for someone else. [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a certain movie I watched years ago. It envloves a marine who I believe fakes his own death, and is then trained to become a stand in for someone else, who is evil. The man, is forced to eat some kind of soup for every meal. He is forced to memorize the...

Horror movie with a cat bulit inside a wall and a painter's cut hand? [ 2 Answers ]

I remember seeing a hooror film with 5 stories in it. 2 of them had to do with a cat bulit inside a wall and the other with a pinter's cut hand that was chasing people... can anyone help me?

80's movie where a man discovers inside his wall is a tomb and he saves a woman they [ 1 Answers ]

It's a late 80's or very early 90's movie. A man finds that inside a wall of his home there's a tomb where they're about to sacrifice a woman and the man saves her. Towards the end of the movie a skulled man on a horse attacks him. I know it sounds weird but Im sure someone remember this movie.

Old b/w movie about a mother who has 7 kids and takes over her husbands engeninering [ 2 Answers ]

Movie based on a true store of a women with 7 kids that takes over her husbands carer

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.