Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymousdude Posts: 28, Reputation: 4

May 22, 2012, 11:28 PM
    How To Make The Next Move On A Girl?
    So I Got Her Number, And I Asked Her About Her Favorite Food, Movies, Music, Etc. Now What? How Can I Get Her To Be My Girlfriend Or Make Out With Her, Etc.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 23, 2012, 02:29 AM
    You might want to spend some time getting to know her and she you before your get to the be my girl and making out stage.
    How old are the two of you?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2012, 03:15 AM
    Yes, I am curious on the age as well. These things will take some time, they just don't instantly happen after knowing a few things. How about, if old enough, take her on a date, get to know each other, then after seeing how that goes, you can ask for another date or to start "seeing" her. I would stick with asking for a second date first though.
    LauraaBabesz Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 03:24 AM
    Okay so. First of all... ask her if she likes you... when she replies with yes.. say something like.. " did you want to further in this friendship and make it to a relationship".. see where that go's she should really like the fact that you've made that move.. you never know that may just be what she's waiting for. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What move do I make? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend says he loves me and he wants to be with me, but I think he is thinking about another girl... (that he has been with in the past) I know he has been texting her and says they are just friends but I think something's up.. he is being a bit "shady".. I am not a jealous girl and I...

Girl advice: how to make the first move? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, so I've been seeing this girl now for about a week. We have gone out about every night, we live in NYC, so the "dates" consist of just going out for a walk and going to a park. Something of that nature. We talk a lot and have so much in common. I have never met someone who has this amount of...

How can I make the first move? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm new here and I've never asked for help with this sort of stuff before. :confused: Recently my best friend of 6 years (I'm 17) revealed her feelings for me and I feel the same way about her. We're together almost every day but we're both afraid of trying to kiss each other. Part...

Should I make the first move? [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend andrew is super shy when it comes to errrr ummmm dating... im his first girlfriend (we're only 13) and I have had a lot of boyfriends so I kind of know what to do... but I've never had to make the first move.im going to the movies with him and like 6 other people we are going to see a...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

View more questions Search