Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anand1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 09:16 PM
    American Bollworm
    Why american bollworm is called american bollworm.is its origin in american or some other reason.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an American citizen easily file a divorce with a non-american citizen? [ 12 Answers ]

She entered through a K1 visa. She later decide to go back to her home country. Because of this, she couldn't get back to the US as she also had some troubles with visa. Can her husband file and process a divorce without his wife consent?

I am married from an american ,when do I get my green card and american passport [ 1 Answers ]

I am from kingdom of bahrain, married from an american citizen since November 2009. I need to know about my right in getting the american passport or green card. My husband live with me in my country.

Can I gain american citizenship if one parent has British and American Passports? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I gain American citizenship if one parent has British and American Passports? I am a British Citizen and in my early twenties, am I able to still gain dual citizenship? My mother was born in America although she lives in the Uk. I also have an English cousin who married an American in the last...

Entomology-american bollworm [ 1 Answers ]

What is the real name of american bollworm?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.