Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berniceb5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 12:53 PM
    a/c repair for senior citizens
    I am a senior citizen with no financial help and need a/c repair. Can anyone help? Houston, TX
    matt23 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 01:36 PM
    Have me fix it I live in dallas Texas
    Frank Mangrum Posts: 86, Reputation: -3

May 22, 2012, 02:34 PM
    What kind of problem do you have with your A/C? I will try to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bankrupsy and senior citizens [ 4 Answers ]

My question to you is I have a personal friend ,who is a senior citizen and co signed on a car note. The car was repossessed after a short time,now the are taking her to court to pay 14,000 her only source of income is social security,she has no car no home,no assets She wants to file...

Name of a 1970's Movie about Senior Citizens [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I am trying to find out the name of a movie I saw on HBO in the mid 70's. It was about a bunch of old people living in an apartment building, they were getting evicted so they started killing the men that were trying to evict them. They actually buried one of there victims in cement. Can...

Senior Citizens: [ 6 Answers ]

This is a questionnaire for old people can you please fill it out? I am a student who is currently studying at University, I am doing a project on older people and have to design a new service, network or other solution that would benefit older people experiencing or vulnerable to loneliness...

Senior Citizens Daycare [ 2 Answers ]

What is the success and failure rate of a senior citizens daycare (adult daycare)?

View more questions Search