Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markyymark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 09:29 AM
    Excessive body hair
    Hi everyone,

Few months ago I started to notice more and more body hair all over my body (back, shoulders, uppper arms, even sides of my body, just everywhere), and wonder if it is normal. It's not as thick as for example on my legs, but still noticeable, something like lanugo or so. I'm 21, my family is kind of hairless.

What do you think?

Thx for the replies

Check out some similar questions!

I have diabetes and need to control my excessive loss of fat in the body. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am a diabetic for the last 12 years and am 36 years old. I have been losing weight and thinning down rapidly for the last 2 years. My jeans no longer fit me. My shoulders have reduced and my chest bones are apparently visible. This was not the condition 2 years back. I was a well built...

Excessive body-hair [ 9 Answers ]

I am a 26 yr old unmarried guy, and have been struggling with excessive hair all over my body. I know that if I Google on this, I will find plenty of answers, and believe me, I have read most of them. But so far, I have not found a solution to my problem. All the websites keep suggesting the same...

Excessive hair shedding. [ 1 Answers ]

I know that it is normal for human hair to shed every time you brush it and wash it. But recently the amount of hair that comes off my head every time I touch it it seems like is a lot. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a good shampoo to help.

Excessive hair everywhere. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I just don't feel comfortable with all the body hair I have... My pubic hair reaches up to my navel in a line of about 1 cm. and my stomach is full of black tiny hairs... my breasts have those too. My bikini line is horrible too... about 1 in. of my thighs closer to my bikini line is...

Excessive hair on neck [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 19 years of age and I have a 14 month old daughter. I have been under a lot of stress for the past two years and recently I have noticed that I have little black hairs growing on my neck. I have been plucking them but they seem to come back worse. Please help me! It is really getting me down...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.