Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

May 21, 2012, 06:23 PM
    Septum Piercing?
    I'm 15 years old, and I'm all about being different, standing out, being myself, and be happy with my choices. I have been looking into getting my septum pierced for sometime now. I'm just worried about 1) How it will look and 2)How much it will hurt. On certain things I have a good pain tolorence, others I'm not too good with. Help?
    MISSV730 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 06:07 AM
    Well this is my personal feel on it
    How it will look it shouldn't matter because you want to stand out and it sometimes depends on your skin color (in my opinion)
    Even though you have a good tolerance level on pain it may still hurt
    Hoped I helped
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Jun 5, 2012, 08:43 AM
    My skin color is like tan-ish, I have Mexican in me, so I tan really easy and I can get pretty tan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uterine Septum [ 0 Answers ]

I am 4weeks 2 days pregnant and have a uterine septum. How far along do I need to be to see on an ultrasound if the baby implanted on the septum or not?

I just did my septum and I have some questions [ 15 Answers ]

I just did my septum myself with a 16g hollow needle. I used gloves cleaned the area used all the precautions. It didn't hurt at all and the needle slid through with no force. But 5 hours later it still is hurting. Is this normal? Is my nose just adjusting to it? When should this pain go away and I...

Septum piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 and have already have tons of piercings and done most of them by myself actually, but It's been about 2 years now since I've really wanted my septum pierced and can't find anybody to do it without needing an I.D. So I have decided to do it on my own. This particular piercing though scares me...

Deviated septum [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get a septoplasty done in a Drs. Office? I have had mant tests done, but feel that I have a deviated septum. I had nose surgery about 3 yrs. Ago, for mr cartliage that was squeezed together with the left side of my nose. I have been dizzy off & on for 5 yrs which affects my balance. I think...

View more questions Search