Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wallflower671 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2012, 04:44 PM
    Why does he do this?
    He always jokes around with me and their meanish jokes too, like he constantly trips me or bumps into me and then he says I should go die, and then he flicks me off. A minute or so later he's like just kidding... I can't help but be like, "What!"

I'm nothing but nice to him like seriously. I give him answers, paper, pencils, blah blah blah whenever he wants it. -sigh- I'm so confused!
    ICEMAN4190 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

May 21, 2012, 04:56 PM
    Is he like this with others? Idk,maybe he just has a rough sense of humor. I know a guy like this at school. He acts just like this, he's just rude to most people. My advice is just keep cool and go with the flow. People like him are mostly just stubborn.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 21, 2012, 07:08 PM
    If he is pushing and tripping you and makes mean jokes to you, they are not your friend
    ( unless he is 12, in which case it means he likes you) ** if you are a girl, you did not say, so guessing.

But this is a bully and you need to tell them not to do it any longer and report it, if he does it again.
    Wallflower671 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2012, 07:34 PM
    'k to the last guy I am a girl. :P Umm, he's not 12. He's actually 15 or sixteen like I am. Thanks for your advice, I don't think he's a bully or if he is one he isn't a very good one. I don't feel inferior or anything like that just miffed.

First guy, thank you. I shall take that into account.

Thank you both for answering the question. :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search