Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minichick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 01:56 PM
    Fleetwood sewing machines
    I have an fleetwood sewing machine I bought at a yardsale for 10.00 $ its in nice condition it's a beige and mint green color combined but didn't come with any manuals or papers it also it's a plug-in sewing machine and comes with a case to carry and I need to thread it but can't find any info online about what model it is I like to know info on it
    bonnieb75 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 04:45 PM
    Looking for the age of a foretells model #567-9192 and value

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewing machines [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone I love to sew. But I was wondering what are some good and cheap brands of sewing machines to make clothing. p.s. I would mostly be making, pj pants,tops,jeans, etc.

Sewing machines? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a atlas sewing machine. #960 zigzag that is green and white, a kingston sewing machine that is black, a montgomery ward model #UHT J1264 serl# 77B11103 and a dressmaker #J-A3511/1011 wanting to know if you knew how much these may be worth?

Sewing machines [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am from sask canada and would like to know what a raymond sewing machine and cabinet is worth. The machine is a treadle pat 228 1879 Ted

Sewing machines [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: I recently acquired a sewing machine that I would like to find more info on and when I look it up on the net, I cannot find a thing. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. The name on it is: The State Sewing Machine Co and it has a serial # of: 0015656. It has...

View more questions Search