Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claire786 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2013, 01:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aurorajaris View Post
    Im 15 Turning 16 . Im Very Intuitive And I Can See Parts Of The Future, Sense Death Much Like You can Except That Feeling Gets Stronger To The Point I Know That Someone I Know Or Who they care About Will Die In A Few Weeks Or Months. When I Was Little I Used To Have Dreams Not So Much Now. But I Can See There Funerals And Whos There But Not Who The Person Is. I Can Relive Deaths Of Friends Family Members Or My Loved Ones Such As My Great Grandmother, My Friend Grandpa Who I Was Close With, My Friends Uncle, And My Friends Step Mom. Its Also In My Family My Great Grandmother Saw Her Husbands Death Years Before She Even Met Him. And Her Mother Was Also Deemed Crazy. Im Still Trying To Figure This All Out .My Advice To You Is Just Recieve It . What I Have Is A Very Powerful Gift Much As Yours Just Let It Happen. :)
    -Aurora Dominique-Aris

Just to let you know, I also experience these things, I also feel like someone I know who passed away a couple of years ago, talks to me, I hear his voice in my head, he was married to my sister-in-law, who I spend a lot of time with, as she is only young and has four little boys to look after. Sometimes I wonder if that is my imagination, yesterday for example, I had a really bad migraine in the morning, then later all I kept hearing was his voice in my head, then seeing a rose bush that is in my sister in laws garden, then later in the evening my husband got a call and it was his sister saying she had a really bad headache and could we get her some tablets( she only lives round the corner to me), we took the tablets then I stopped hearing his voice that day. I am thinking of going to see someone to clarify if this is him talking to me or if I am just cracking up, although when I say he is talking, its like I can make out odd words, and then I can't work out the rest but see his face etc etc, its all so hard to put in words
    underdark2k13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2013, 06:21 AM
    Hi Neaera,

Your not alone... I also felt that unexplainable "feeling" that death is coming to that person affiliated or close to you. You'll learn later that he/she died on a motor accident or killed on field duty but can never tell to that person because it happens so instantly. They might think I'm crazy...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What happens if cause of death is wrong on death certificate? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband died of a rare condition which he was infected with whilst in hospital, this condition went undiagnosed,and the wrong information put on his death certificate. Can anything be done to change the information at all? Jessica

Death Certificate - Cause of Death Recorded Incorrectly [ 8 Answers ]

Is it common practice to write down on the death certificates the wrong reason for cause of death? And if so, why do doctors do that? This happen to my dad a few weeks ago and I'm just trying to understand. Thanks in advance, Scott

Death and credit card death. [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

Death and credit card death. [ 1 Answers ]

My father recently died leaving enough money to pay off most of his debts,but not all.I contacted those credit card companies that there no funds to pay and informed them of my father's death and that there were no assets to pay these debts.I soon received a letter (from american express) asking to...

View more questions Search