Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sherry1956 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 10:59 AM
    Daughter
    My daughter says I have done something. She will not tell me what it is. She will not speak to me. She has taken my grandkids away from me.
    This has went on for two months. I have no ideal what is wrong.
    No one will tell me what I have suppose to have done. I can't live with this. What should I do?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2012, 11:06 AM
    What has your relationship been like in the past? Were you close, has there ever been an ongoing argument between you both?

May 21, 2012, 11:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by redhed35 View Post
    what has your relationship been like in the past? were you close, has there ever been an ongoing argument between you both?
    We were very close. More than mother and daughter. No arguments.
    Could it be a jealous husband? He started acting funny

May 21, 2012, 11:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherry1956 View Post
    We were very close. More than mother and daughter. No arguements.
    could it be a jealous husband? He started acting funny
    I have no ideal what has happened. I know you would think I would know what it is.
    But I don't. She has even turned part of my family against me. But since then I have caught her husband lying to my family about things. She is schiz. And is OCD and is not taking her medcine. But she is very ill and has tumors all over her with a rare diease. She might die and I will loose her with out never knowing what happened. I am very tore up about this. I just need to know what it is that I did. She hangs up on me and has stopped her daughter from talking to me.
    Even to just say I love you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife and I are polish my daughter was born in uk what nationality is my daughter [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I were both born and lived in Poland. We now live in the U.K and have since had a baby girl in the U.K. What will my baby girl be? Polish or British

My daughter died a year ago and my other daughter went behind the family's back [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter died a year ago and my other daughter went behind the family's back to take custody of her 2 kids. For the last year, the kids have lived with me, not her, but she is collecting SSI and welfare for them and spending it on herself and her boyfriend with not one cent to the kids. What can...

I have a daughter and she had a best friend which I also considered my daughter. [ 9 Answers ]

I have a daughter and she had a best friend which I also considered my daughter. She has called me mom since she was 11 yrs old. I have done everything o could to make sure she had everything she needed cause she told me that her parents won't help her out at all. So I bought things I took my...

My daughter does no raise her daughter I do but she threatens to take child away [ 1 Answers ]

I have been raising my 6 year old granddaughter for the last 6 years her mother (my daughter) does not contribute to her upbringing at all but threatens to take the child away from me when things don't go her way the father has no part of the child's life my daughter has been in jail 2 times...

View more questions Search