Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kpm59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 09:37 AM
    Register my maiden name and married name so they are linked for search engines
    I recently changed my name due to divorce. It was my second marriage so now I have had three different last names during my career. Is there a way to register and link all three names so if someone searches for me on the internet, they find me even if they are using the wrong name?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 21, 2012, 09:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpm59 View Post
    I recently changed my name due to divorce. It was my second marriage so now I have had three different last names during my career. Is there a way to register and link all three names so if someone searches for me on the internet, they find me even if they are using the wrong name?
    There is no central name repository on the internet. Since you posted this under the Business forum I would suggest that if you have a Linked-In account you can add you maiden name there, and make it searchable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ASK as search engines [ 3 Answers ]

How do you add ASK as search engine?

Search engines [ 3 Answers ]

Search engines [ 2 Answers ]

I need YAHOO/MSN/AOL/GOOGLE etc.. search engines CEO'S OR CHAIRMAN'S emai id so that I can contact them for my great idea.So please pro vide me their email address as early as possible.Thanking you.Jigar.

Search Engines [ 10 Answers ]

What is the correct boolean statement for... ONLY (A+B+C) and can I expect search engines to execute this? Don

View more questions Search