Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanasundar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 08:46 AM
    I want to start a packing of dhall mill business
    I want to start a dal mill in my city. Would you help me to 9659584184 or [email protected].

Thanks And Regards,
    Sundar.R

Check out some similar questions!

I want to start dal mill plant tell me about process and plant and capital requir [ 2 Answers ]

Res sir I want to start dal mill plant. Tell me about plant, process and required capital. Bhuvenesh kabra, pali marwar rajasthan

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Take over trucking business with established authority or start new business? [ 1 Answers ]

Starting a trucking business but have opportunity to take over trucking business with established authority mc dot #s and clean record or should I start new business with new authority dot mc #s. Any advantages to taking over established? And is it worth $2000? Thanks

ABCD, a Textile mill, has four main businesses. Beta and percentage of each business [ 1 Answers ]

ABCD, a Textile mill, has four main businesses. Beta and percentage of each business is as follows: Business Investment in each business value in currency Beta 1.T-Shirts $100,000 1.50 ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.