Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashely101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 01:20 PM
    how to find the surface area and the volume of a icosahedron
    well I'm doing a project of an icosahedron, and I have no idea what I'm doing. My icosahedron has 12 verticies 29 edges and 20 faces. I just need to know what the volume and the surface area is. Can u explain the whole equation step by step. I looked it up and it said something about 5 divide it by 3a2, I have no idea what that means. Can u also explain that. Please and thank you
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 20, 2012, 06:05 PM
    There is a formula for this question. Since you know how to use a computer you could Google it. Let me google that for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Surface area off a truncated icosahedron? [ 1 Answers ]

How to find the surface area off a truncated icosahedron?? I need help due to a projectD:

Volume and surface area of octagon [ 2 Answers ]

If a shape of pool will be octagon and perimeter is 480 feet and height is 5feet what's the surface area and volume?

Surface Area and Volume [ 1 Answers ]

I am supposed to type a two and a half page paper on what surface area and volume is used for in many occupations. I have started on it and don't think I can go into enough detail to make it as long as it is supposed to be. What should I do?

Volume and surface area [ 1 Answers ]

A cylindrical can is to have the area of its curved surface equal to thesum of the areas of its base and its top. What must be the relation between the height and diameter of this can?

Surface Area of a icosahedron [ 2 Answers ]

Well its my first time using this and I hope I get the answer pretty quick I'm doing a project of this and I made it out of wood... and I need to find the S A of a icosahedron... and the side length of 1 of the triangles is 4 inches... I'm kind of lost on how to do this and help would be...

View more questions Search