Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gretux99 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 09:56 AM
    Samsung galaxy ace
    Help me!
    My phone is Samsung Galaxy ace, I'm in it I put the template (lock). Eventually, I forgot it. I tried every way West after 15 while I do not. What can I do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 20, 2012, 09:58 AM
    You're looking at a HARD reset: Android AdvicesHow to Hard Reset Phone when you Forgot Lock Pattern

May 20, 2012, 10:14 AM
    How can I restore my phone template, when he is locked?

May 20, 2012, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by gretux99 View Post
    Help me!
    My phone is Samsung Galaxy ace, I'm in it I put the template (lock). Eventually, I forgot it. I tried every way West after 15 while I do not. What can i do?
    How can I restore my phone template, when he is locked?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlocked Samsung galaxy nexus on Google play [ 4 Answers ]

If I want to purchase the unlocked Samsung galaxy nexus on Google play currently $399, should I wait for the price possibly to drop and wait till/if the phone gets an 5.0 update possibly in the summer or should in simply buy the phone now? Also is it possible that Google will release another phone...

How am I able to get additional languages on my Samsung galaxy phone? [ 1 Answers ]

If I want to buy an unlocked Samsung galaxy nexus would it work with any GSM carriers that are not in the usa? Also how would I be able to download a language on my phone to write with that is not on the list of languages that the phone comes with? Would I be able to receive messages that are also...

How do I download photos from my Samsung Galaxy S to my PC? [ 0 Answers ]

I can see the folders of my phone in Windows Explorer after I connect it with the USB cable, but I don't know where the photos are.

View more questions Search