Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayson1993 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 09:12 AM
    Gf of 3 years cheated a year ago, and still talking to the guy.
    My girlfriend I've been with for 3 years had cheated on me a year ago. And then she hung out with him a few weeks ago and said nothing happened. All they did was talk. I want to kill the guy with a passion, I just want to shoot him. I wish I could just break up with her but I fell in love with her hard. I wish she cared about me the way I cared about her. I have no trust for her. I'm always thinking negative things. What should I do? Are all girls like this :/?
    Darkangelxx Posts: 60, Reputation: 5

May 20, 2012, 11:19 AM
    Okay if she cheated on you once, what makes you think she won't again some plle don't change an no not all girls are like this
    BlazePT Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2012, 01:12 PM
    Mate, if she cheated on you, I guess that means she doesn't honor the relationship. If she did it once, she might as well do it again. I've just went out of a 3 year relationship as well and I'm positive that neither me nor her have ever cheated. So no, not all girls are like that.

From my point of view, if you can't trust your girlfriend, this relationship is nearing an end.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 20, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Obviously guy, your love is stronger than hers, and maybe she doesn't deserve yours. Not a lot of guys would be that in love they stick around after being cheated on, after finding out their partner is back to talking to the one she cheated on you with.

What was her excuse after she told you?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 21, 2012, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jayson1993 View Post
    . I wish she cared about me the way i cared about her. I have no trust for her. I'm always thinking negative things. What should I do? Are all girls like this :/?
    Not all girls are like this, but goodness, what do you mean you don't know what to do? She does not care for you as you do for her and you don't trust her. You leave her, that's what you do.
    The problem is not the guy, but her.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2012, 12:08 PM
    No trust, negative thinking all the time, want to kill for someone that doesn't value you?

What is the point? Break up with her and move on, and yes... it is THAT easy. You just make the choice, you share it with her, and you go no contact, forever. There will be other girls, not all of them are this way, you should have let this go the moment she cheated on you, lesson learned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 years together - ex-fiance cheated [ 15 Answers ]

Ah this may be a little long, been reading a few topics here for a about a month, and thought I might as well come out My Ex and met 3 years ago. I did not want a relationship at that time, as I was dealing with trust issues, as my previous ex before just one day stopped answering her phone...

Partner and I have been together 7 years, and now she has cheated on me. [ 5 Answers ]

Partner and I have been together for 7 years and we have been through some tough times, she has cheated on me with someone else who was curious and I found out and forgave her but she still is in contact with her, want to make this work and she says she does but I'm not sure she does... what to do

Being cheated on and left for someone else after 3 years [ 9 Answers ]

I would like to apologize for writing so much but I wouldn’t know what to keep out. One month ago I split up with my girlfriend, with which we had been together for 3 years. The last 2.5 months have probably been the worst in my life so far. Over the last month before breaking up for the first...

He cheated on me after 15 years, we both still love each other - do we try again? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 15 years - half our lives. We were high school sweethearts, moved to NYC together, and have together for the past 10 years. We have no kids but had dreams of someday leaving the city and starting our "adult" life. We didn't have a perfect relationship -...

My G/f of 3 1/2 years cheated on me, but I don't want to leave. [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 3 1/2 years cheated on me. Im so hurt and so disgusted, she did everything we do. He got the love that was supposed to be mine.. But I don't want to leave. See, she was a virgin when we first me, and I took her virginity. I've been wit 5 girls in my life, including her, and these...

View more questions Search