Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manthanmehta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 06:35 AM
    Marriage?
    I am 20 year old Hindu. I married to Hindu girl and her age is also 20 year. We do marriage in Mandir. Now how can I take her from her home. Her parents are not allow. Please help me.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 15, 2013, 05:28 AM
    Hi, Manthan, please do one thing, apply for civil marriage. They will give you one month period and on specific date both of you can get legally married with certificate, there after no one can stop her from coming with you. You can talk to her parents later after marriage with rationality and respect. Good luck. Temple marriages are consider as valid in Indian court if you can provide proofs of marriage such as priest etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of ou [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Aslamu alaikum Is love marriage is acceptable in islam or can we marriage with out permissions of our parents. Actually I am in love last 5 yr I want to marry her and she also but her parents not agree to marry with me , and also my guardians have not to choice their. So can we marry with...

View more questions Search