Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beckymurray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 01:56 AM
    AC went out In Vegas
    "ac went out weekend in las vegas does landlord have to but me in hotly in tell fixed"

It 90 in my house going to be102 in day and I am 67 year old with hath perolmes
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 20, 2012, 04:15 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. This can lead to confusion. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

I don't see any requirement for a LL to put you up in a hotel. You need to give them a reasonable amount of time to fix the problem. I suggest you contact a local senior center for help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do in Vegas? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm traveling to Las Vegas next month, I've been out of state in the past, but this will be my first time on an airplane, as I've always drove. My question is, What should I do while I"m in Vegas (besides the obvious) Are there any "must sees" while I'm there? Where is the best place to...

My girlfriend wants to go to Vegas without me. [ 13 Answers ]

We are both 25, and have been together for 5 years. Normally I would be OK with her going if it was just a "girl" trip, but that isn't the case here. This trip includes guys and girls, all of whom are in my girlfriend's "group" of friends. Even though I do not hang out with them all on a...

What happens in vegas.gets you single. [ 11 Answers ]

I went to Las Vegas with three male friends (we're all military so I'm always the only female no matter what even goes on), we got trashed, and had an awesome night... but my phone had died, and I only had my car charger, which was in the car, far away from where me and my buddies were walking......

Sony Vegas 7.0 [ 4 Answers ]

I make videos and use Sony Vegas 7.0 but the thing is when I render my video with picture seleted to best and video quality to 100% and I get a video, that is short like lets say 7 or 10 minutes, that is about 400mb+! I don't think that's right, doesn't anyone know why the size comes out so huge?

View more questions Search