Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kuelbrease3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 06:46 PM
    Name of movie by description
    I'm looking for the name of a movie that's based/filmed in India - a man sees people putting food on a wall and doesn't know it's being taken away by people on the other side. I'm sorry, that's all I remember about it!

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

Movie title from detailed description. Movie is from late '09 or early '10. [ 3 Answers ]

People are brought into an "office" under the pretense of filing out a survey. Chairs are bolted to the floors and the door is locked. Many cameras are monitoring them. So-called mind control experts are analyzing them. They realize that they are now subjects of an experiment and are trying to...

Movie Experts help? Very brief description of a older 1985-89 movie [ 0 Answers ]

A movie in which this guy is trying to help an alien "women" who appears and disappears as a flashing light Almost like a camera flash. I was about ten when I saw it, I don't know if that's when it was produced, it would have been in 88-89 when I saw it. I am from another country so I am pretty...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.