Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashutosh tiwari Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 06:38 PM
    Marriage annulment:never sex till after 1.5years of marriage
    Marriage annulment

I got married a hindu girl but I found myself impotent at the time of intercourse.She wait for me but I cann't... She is saying now I make her fraud and left me.Now she is living with her perents and filed apetition of dowry against me and my family.I can fight with her but I still love her and want she come back... what should I do so she return to me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 19, 2012, 06:42 PM
    So after seeing your doctor what various treatments have they tried ?

After a year an 1/2 I am sure you have been to at least several doctors if none have helped you so for. Is it medical or mental ?
    ashutosh tiwari Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 06:43 PM
    Waiting for wife
    I got married a hindu girl but I found myself impotent at the time of intercourse.She wait for me for four months but I cann't... She is saying now I make her fraud and left me.Now she is living with her perents and filed a petition of dowry against me and my family.I can fight with her but I still love her and want she come back... what should I do so she return to me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 19, 2012, 07:13 PM
    Your threads were merged. Please do not ask the same question twice. If you have more info you want to add, just "answer" your own question to add more follow up material

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More on Annulment of Marriage [ 22 Answers ]

I ask a question in an earlier post about why the Catholic Church does not recognize a second marriage unless it annuls the first one. Chuck and Rick appear to be knowledgeable About this subject. Please address my confusion. What are they researching? Why does it take so long? Hence the...

Marriage Annulment [ 5 Answers ]

I married my Internet love 4 years ago in the UK. Things just didn't work out, and I left the UK after 6 months of being married. Does this mean that I can have the Marriage Can I perform a marriage Annulment. My "husband" in the UK refuse to give me a divorce, says he doesn't have to ever get...

Annulment of Marriage [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if I am expecting a baby and already have a child with my husband if we can get the marriage annulled or do we have to get divorced. There has been no cheating or fraud involved we just do not want to be married anymore what do I do get a divorce or an annulment

Marriage annulment [ 1 Answers ]

I married my husband on 01/10/06, and from day 1 he has always lied to me, we have never till this very day lived together or consummated, and I would like to know if I can obtain a marriage annulment based on this and also on the fact that he only married me to obtain his uk rights here. He is...

Marriage Annulment/divorce [ 3 Answers ]

I have been married for 2 days and it feels like the biggest mistake I have ever made can I get an annulment?

View more questions Search