Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deeea3e Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 02:57 PM
    An anime
    Hi,I've seen an anime long ago,it was about a teenage robot boy(it looked like a human) made by a professor.I remember there was a teenage girl too(I think his love interest).It's a very old anime.
    Fuujin216 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 01:38 PM
    Well there is a cartoon about a teenage robot but it's a girl not a guy. Its called
    "my life as a teenage robot" lol.

And you can't forget "Astro Boy"
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 14, 2012, 03:41 PM
    Define "old".
    That term's relative. Old for
    Someone under 15 might be thought of
    As recent for someone older than 30.

What decade was it from?

Wild guess the anime
    Version of,.

Android Kikaider

-view episode-

-----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old anime from the 70 or 80? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a memory about and old show with an orphan boy and circus dogs I kind of remember remmi for some reason.

Name of an old anime [ 1 Answers ]

I can't even remember what it was about but it was a short (like maybe a4 part ova or movie possibly) that aired a few times on the Starz/Encore network several years ago. I remember a girl in a green fedora hat (in a robin hood-type outfit) with red(?) hair had to defeat some monster/demon at...

Anime [ 4 Answers ]

UUUUGH Sorry! I titled the post wrong and can't change it and didn't want to repost. Sorry again! ----------- http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7498/animeq.th.jpg That picture used to be a cover for a cassete of music. This is in the mid 90's. I recently found it and that is all I...

Name of anime [ 1 Answers ]

Don't know the year but probably late 80s early 90s all I can remember is older scientist puts wife's mind in computer and I think people in charge wanted to use her or unplug her either way she starts absorbing everything metal and get really big gets loose in town get huge like Godzilla but...

View more questions Search