Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbrown19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2004, 02:24 PM
    Learning Disabilities
    How do you know when you have a learning disability when you get older
    angelcakes22uk Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2005, 01:20 PM
    Do u suffer from lack of concentration? Can't store information? Can't read properly? Can't write properly? Do u get frustrated very quickly if u can't do something?
    If the answer is yes then chances are u may have a form of learning disability, but don't let it get u down, this is more common than u might think.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm learning [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I've just started wrestling and I'm not the best any advice

Learning disorder [ 3 Answers ]

I was always had a hard time learning. I had real hard time concentrating, words disappear while I'm reading books with white backgrounds, and it's real frustrating. I just recently got glasses Can anyone recommend ANYTHING to improve and comprehention? I have to tell you that high school...

Resources for children with disabilities [ 2 Answers ]

Need to have contact information of agencies in the community that provide resources for children with disabilities.

English E-learning [ 1 Answers ]

I am planing to do high studies in one of the english language fields.Are there any universities that can offer E-learning , if so please inform me about the fees and the courses which are available in these universities .

Learning the Piano [ 9 Answers ]

Can one of those portable keyboards be used to learn the piano. If so, which one would you recommend?

View more questions Search