Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kim98234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 01:01 PM
    Why does Atman suffer karma if it is not responsible for the actions?
    Hi! I would really appreciate help on a confusion I have. I understand that Atman, our true inner self, is separate from our actions: we are not the "doer" of our actions. But why then does our Atman suffer the karmic consequences of actions if it is not the doer?

Check out some similar questions!

Is this karma? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 21 yeard old, and this is my story. I had just turned 17 years old and I had meet this guy around my way he was cute and something about him caught my eye so we exchanged numbers and spoke for a few weeks and started going out. He was very nice and sweet, but he did tell me that he had a...

Is this my Karma [ 28 Answers ]

Hello: I have known my boyfriend a little over 2 years, and we have been together for almost ten months. He was in a relationship with his ex-fiancee for ten years, and she went in to have surgery, and while she was recovering he dumped her. He said that he fell out of love with her two months...

Calgary, AB - Is landlord responsible to pay out DD-Or Is ex-roommate responsible [ 18 Answers ]

Calgary, AB I have just recently moved out of a house I was living in with a couple roommates. I am having troubles getting my damage deposite back. I need to know if it is the responsibility of the landlord to pay me out, or if it is up to my roommates to pay me my portion? Will I...

Do You believe in KARMA? [ 19 Answers ]

WELL I was just wondering if anyone else believes in karma I know I do, I think I'm paying the price right now.. just thought it would be neat from other opinions :rolleyes:

I need to know if the brokerage co. And title co. Can be held responsible actions [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I hope this is in the right category of law but I refinanced my house last year because of a pending divorce and to get my husband's name off the deed at the time. Well, I found out months later that the title co. messed up and had us sign the wrong deed and also find that I question a lot of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.