Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aspally Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2012, 12:31 AM
    Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The servi
    Hello, I have started a travel agency, which offer services to the clients. The services we offer are international and domestic tickecting, visa assistance and processing and group packages (inbound and outbound) foreign exchange, etc.
    I am looking for a good introduction letter of my agency, so that I can forward it to my new clients and companies.
    So how to prepare a introduction letter, kindly help in drafting a letter to me
    Thanking you,

Check out some similar questions!

How to find clients for domiciliary care agency [ 4 Answers ]

I woant to open a domiciliary care agency for delivering personal care to elderly or disable people in their own homes. I want to know what I need to do for finding clients

Is there a travel agency in the uk called vlex world travcel agency [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. Can you tell me, if thers a company in th euk called, vlex world travel agency, thanks danny.

Hi, I'm very new to this site. I started the Tours and Travel agency. I just want cov [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm very new to this site. I started the Tours and Travel agency. I just want cover letters to send concerning agency and customers. Help me out.

Will clients mind paying monthly for cleaning services [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small business with regular clients. I was thinking on starting to charge a few of them on a monthly basis instead of each visit. I was thinking the clients that have had a cleaner for years and money is not an issue would be OK with this. I find it hard to manage my money and pay bills at...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.