Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    selvia-ok Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 02:16 PM
    English practice
    Hi.. I need someone to help me practice my spoken english ! With webcam . And I can teach Türkish.. can someone help me ?

Check out some similar questions!

English law student, can I move to and practice in America? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm unsure if this is in the right section... I am an undergraduate Law student in England in my second year. After a lot of thinking I have decided I would definitely pursue my Law career (I want to be a defence barrister) in America after getting my degree. I would like to know what...

Need ENGLISH manual not one that was translated from Chinese to English. [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a delstar 216, the manual is so incomplete in its instructions, need a proper ENGLISH one. Thanks, Linda Muir.

Non english letters on an english keyboard? [ 17 Answers ]

I would like to put these characters, or this picture, into my signature (it says Ayla) but since pictures are not allowed in signatures, how do I make these characters with an american keyboard, if its even possible? Or could someone make them into a text for me here on the thread, and I'm...

English conversation practice [ 16 Answers ]

Can anybody help me to improve my English by talking? I'm a Spanish girl who is studying to become English teacher And... I will really appreciate your help. We can talk about any topic ;)Thanks!

Will I be able to practice? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just finishing my first year of law school, and am kind of embarrassed to ask this. I entered a debt settlement company, and they were lousy. I now have three accounts left, and with interest they are now in upwards of $30,000. I'm leaving the company, but the three account left are with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.