Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    y.wright Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 08:38 AM
    Transcripts
    In 1992 I attended Mansfield business school in houston,tx. Address 129 Little York Road.zip code 77076
    y.wright Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 08:44 AM
    How do I get transripts from Mansfield business school in Houston,Tx 1992.The school is closed now.

Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 09:12 AM
    If they were bought out by another school that school will have them.

In some cases, esp if they were accredited, the Dept of Education for the state has them.
    In other cases a private school that just closes, the records are not available any longer.

You may try and find out who the owner was and see if they have any records

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I attended Asher School of Business in Norcross, GA and need copy of my transcripts. I have checked for the school but can not find it anywhere. Can someone please help.

Transcripts [ 2 Answers ]

I to am trying to get an old transcript from a business school. I attended Indiana Business school in 1984. Harrison college took over. They can not find my transcript.. I had a FASA and student loan when I went.. They are still looking for it.. The thing is I can get college credit for these...

College Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find transcripts for a closed college in Atlanta G.a?

Lost transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I graduated from Daniel Hale Williams University in April 1980, the university has since closed, how can I go about getting my transcript.

Old Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get transcripts from a College that closed 18 years ago for financial fraud.

View more questions Search