Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doublec Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 08:09 AM
    What it means case dismissed due to lack of jurisdictions?
    Land cases filed in court
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 08:12 AM
    Could be many things. You need to supply a lot more details for us to give you a meaningful answer.
    doublec Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 08:37 AM
    Court decision case dismissed due to lack of jurisdictions land case
    My father was the defendant in the case filed on land ownership, the decision of the court was case dismissed due to lack of due to lack of jurisdictions
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 09:06 AM
    Lack of Jurisdiction

1. may be wrong court, filed in small claims for example and it needed to be family court or district court.

2. may be the wrong county, if for real estate properly is located in Cobb County but the case is filed in Fulton County it would not have jurisdiction.

That is just two of dozens of reasons
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 09:15 AM
    Your posts have been merged, please stop starting new threads. You can answer your own question to add more info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a family court case be dismissed due to lack of applicants evidence? [ 7 Answers ]

My partner's ex has applied for various orders through the court on the basis that he has been 'harrassing' her. She has no evidence, only fabricated conversations that never happened accusing him of calling her names. Will the court take this seriously? There has been a court date set so does this...

What are the guidelines to have a case dismissed due to lack of Jurisdiction? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm involved in a custody case in Ohio. I filed my initial paperwork late July of 09. I have been in litigation now for over a year. When I filed the initial motion to gain visitation of my newborn daughter I did not have an address for my ex-girlfriend. I knew she was living with a friend...

Why would this case not be dismissed [ 2 Answers ]

My wife arrived in canada in August 2007, She left 11 months later in July 2008. We are about to go to court. I would like examples of past decisions where similar case were thrown out of court because she stayed only 11 months in the so called matramonial home, I understand similar decisions...

Case dismissed, but still after me! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, below is my story, I am so frustrated and cannot afford to pay for a consultation: I was a resident manager for an apartment building owner. During my time there, I had a resident who wrote a petition against the Owner for some things the resident claimed I did that was "wrong". To make a...

View more questions Search