Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rpg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 03:04 AM
    miss her more everyday
    Ok so my ex girlfriend broke up with me about month ago and I miss her so much and a week later after she broke up with me so got a new boyfriend we were going out for 19day and I no that's not long but I did like her a lot. The reson she told me she had to let me go because of her mom and my age I'm 3 year older then her what do I do I don't want to think of her but I always c her on myspace and in school holding hands with him=( anyone WHAT DO I DO?? I'm looking for a new girlfriend
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 25, 2007, 08:37 AM
    RPG, forgive me if I am wrong but I sense that this is a relationship that could be called young or inexperienced and if it is-- nothing wrong with that! This may be hard to see for a few years but I think I heard you describing what is essentially part of the wonderful, confusing and difficult experimenting young people do as they begin to try on adult things like relationships. None of us were good at it in the beginning, remember that. And it will get easier over time. You are still learning the basics here. Try not to take some of this too seriously... trust me, later on when you are older, you will look back and see it was not as serious as you thought it was at the time. Feelings change, perspectives change.

In the meantime, try to discipline yourself a little bit to change your focus from her to other things like you would change channels on a TV. Thre are lots of "channels" out here in the world! It will help you to break a poor habit that is causing you some grief AND may help you to focus on your schoolwork more, develop a new interest or discover a new friend which are all good things!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I miss her [ 3 Answers ]

My parents don't let me date but I have a girlfriend anywayz. We haven't even gone on a date yet cause I have no one 2 drive me 2 wherever I want to go.we live like 40 min away from each other. I do we go on dates

Miss my ex [ 7 Answers ]

I miss my ex, we met May 2001 and we were off and on several times. We try then I got tired and he starte dhanging out with his firneds and new girls but still came to me. Last emails were in jan1 telling me he love me wanted to be with me blah blah and I thought on it for a few weeks and then...

Comp freezes... everyday [ 7 Answers ]

ever since my monitor issue (no signal) went away... my comp has been freezing everyday since... it doesn't freeze just once a day... it freezes at least 2 times a day... this happens at random also... it froze today for maybe the 3rd time but this time my computer made a continuous beeeeeeeeeep so...

Pitt mix poops in crate everyday [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: So, I have a 3 1/2 month old pitt bull mix puppy, Maddox. I have had him since he was 8 weeks, so about a month and a half. I got him from the local animal shelter. He has had a crate since the first day, but for about the first week, he slept in my bed with me. I realized that for...

?A Birthday Party Everyday? (Unknown Book Title) [ 1 Answers ]

There was a children's book I read in the mid-eighties; its title I cannot recall. The main character is a dog who lives alone on a hill. On his birthday, he invites all of his friends to a party at which they all eat peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches (important detail ;) ). He enjoys...

View more questions Search