Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brianem01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 04:54 AM
    Web site development
    Thank you. But where do I get "some scripting support (CGI, PHP, ASP, etc.) to create dynamic pages, database support (SQL, MySQL, etc.) to store donor data and picture management information, large disk space to store the pictures, SSL support & certificate to secure financial transactions?" Do you have any links to that available?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 18, 2012, 05:03 AM
    First, its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. To avoid confusion I've moved your question to its own thread.

There are loads of WEB site designers out there who would be happy to help you design a site. You may even find some that will donate their services to a charitable endeavor. I would do a search for WEB SITE DESIGNERS in your area and have the charity send them letters soliciting their assistance.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 18, 2012, 05:04 AM
    There are numerous resources available on Google (or other searchengines).
    Are you looking for anything in particular ?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 18, 2012, 07:42 AM
    There are several Open source CMS solutions currently available that look like they are doing what you are wanting. Check out Joomla and Drupal for starters. Both are mature systems with a good community support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Web development [ 1 Answers ]

What is web development , how to create a wesite ? And how is it hosted?am working in a company as freshers I ve to wok on web hosting so guide me in detail about it

Web development -- know-how [ 3 Answers ]

I have posted this question elsewhere as well-- I am looking to start a web-based business that involves building a community. I am trying to come up to speed on all the technologies (content management systems, software as a service, Web 2.0, etc.) so I can be involved in making technology...

Web development [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to design my own web page from scratch can anyone help me cause I do not uderstand the html language

Setting up web site and web shop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys. Can anyone tell me the best way to set up a web site with web shop. I have looked online but overloaded with conflicting information. What things do I need and in what order?

View more questions Search