Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panayot_h Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 02:40 AM
    Do I have to call back, if They don't call me for interview
    Hello,

I was applying for cruise ship job, and I get email that they going to call me in two weeks, in the end of the second week I mail them and ask them, do they going to call me soon, and they said that they going to call me later because they have a lot of work. Now its already 15 days after their last mail , do I have to ask them again, when I going to get interviewed?
    The company manage like 50 ships, and each ship have like 15-20 workers on that position, so I think they need people often.
    Do you think that I have to mail them to ask, when do they going to call me, or will be bad representation?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 18, 2012, 03:34 AM
    Send them another e-mail. You can mention that you are considering other offers so that you need to know the status.
    jmdavison Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 08:26 AM
    If they haven't called after almost 4 weeks, I would look elsewhere for a job.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 08:53 AM
    By any chance did you have to , or did you pay them for helping you "find this job"

May 18, 2012, 09:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    By any chance did you have to , or did you pay them for helping you "find this job"
    It's a online application on the page of that company , and they mail me after 3 days, that they going to call me...

May 27, 2012, 04:20 AM
    In the end I have that message on last Monday

``I will be calling Wednesday and Friday to all overseas candidates.``
    But last Wed. and Friday nobody was calling... I am still confusing :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Call Center and Help Desk experience interview [ 4 Answers ]

Describe your Call Center and Help Desk experience. Describe a difficult situation and how would you resolve it? What is your biggest strength? Describe a Customer Service experience you had.

Experienced, but no call back for interview [ 4 Answers ]

I have sent resumes to numerous employers, yet no call back. What does this mean when my resume shows that I am experienced, clean record - squeaky clean record (not even as much as a traffic ticket) yet not even as much as an interiew for positions that are available. Could a supervisor place...

Fraud Call Center Interview Questions [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for assistance in locating meaningful interview questions for an associate who would answer the phones in a fraud prevention call center environment

View more questions Search