Ask
    thankGod12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2012, 02:16 AM
    A letter for introduction/proposal to offer a cleaning service
    I need an introduction and a proposal letter, to enable me rain me business
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 18, 2012, 05:28 AM
    Who are you sending it to, people to clean their homes, small business, large business.

You would want to include things about your license, insurance, bonding if you are. Include details about why your service is better, do you have newer equipment, better trained workers,
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 20, 2012, 08:44 PM
    I like what Chuck has said. I would add; think about what the prospects want. If you were the prospect what would you be looking for in a cleaning company?

Consistency?

Good pricing?

Dependability?

Security?

Good knowledge of the business?

New ideas to save time and money?

Detail cleaning?

Communication?

Consider some of these and any other items that you may think of. Then offer them as solutions in your intro letter.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with introduction letter about a proposal of business. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I need help with an introduction letter to hotels that I wish to offer my services to, with their Bridal venues. I am a free lance Hairstylist. I am targeting Hotels that only have a beauty salon not hair.. This would enable the bridal party to stay there the night before and have their hair...

How to write a proposal or introduction letter for our commercial cleaning Co. Thanks [ 4 Answers ]

We have started a commercial cleaning company in the state of Maryland. We have all of the required insurance we need for our state. My question is what do we put in our introduction letter to prospective clients

Cleaning co. Proposal letter. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a friend, that start up a cleaning company , he ask me to help him, on writing a proposal.. how I do this. I was looking to get free templates or something. Thank you..

Contract proposal for Cleaning service [ 2 Answers ]

I want an example of a simple contract proposal for Cleaning service?

Cleaning Service Proposal [ 2 Answers ]

How do I write a proposal for a cleaning service? Please help

View more questions Search