Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grahamepp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 09:00 PM
    Existing religions information
    Why can't I find any information on the web about religions teaching we naturally continue? It's always about outdated essays on eternal recurrence and never about the names of religious organizations teaching variations on this theme.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 17, 2012, 10:16 PM
    I read your question three times and still don't understand what you need or want to find. Please explain in different words.
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 18, 2012, 12:18 AM
    grahamepp,

See if these links might help you resolve the issue. Maybe someone else will suggest others.

Religions of the world: Information about
    40 organized religions and faith groups.
    World religions

Major Religions of the World
    Ranked by Number of Adherents
    Major Religions Ranked by Size

Top 10 Organized Religions and their Core Beliefs
    Top 10 Organized Religions and their Core Beliefs

Catholic Religion:
    Catholic Online

Christianity
    Christianity - Faith in God and Jesus Christ - Christianity.com

The Jewish Website
    http://www.aish.com/

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
    Mormon.org - Beliefs and People of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 18, 2012, 03:27 PM
    I'm with WG, very hard to follow.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2012, 03:45 PM
    Do I understand you correctly?

GRAHAMEPP: Why can't I find any information on the web about religions teaching we naturally continue? It's always about outdated essays on eternal recurrence and never about the names of religious organizations teaching variations on this theme.

WG (translation): Why can't I find any information on the web about religions' teachings that we naturally continue in life beyond this life? I can find only outdated essays on heaven and hell, but never about various religions and what they teach about the afterlife.
    FirstChair Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

May 19, 2012, 02:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Do I understand you correctly?

GRAHAMEPP: Why can't I find any information on the web about religions teaching we naturally continue? It's always about outdated essays on eternal recurrence and never about the names of religious organizations teaching variations on this theme.

WG (translation): Why can't I find any information on the web about religions' teachings that we naturally continue in life beyond this life? I can find only outdated essays on heaven and hell, but never about various religions and what they teach about the afterlife.
    WG, In my opinion, an excellent translation and interpretation insight. Well done! :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can tile be laid on existing concrete around existing drain [ 4 Answers ]

I am about to pour a floor in a new home. I installed the shower drain and want to build A walk-in shower. Can I simply tile over the new floor.

Information on Installing heat pump split unit with existing tubing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three ton heat pump split unit which is about20years old and just went out. I plan to install a new unit with R 410A. Can I use the existing tubing. What would be the correct method to evacuate the tubing. Thanks in advance for any comments. Archie, Summerville, SC

Information on connecting an indirect water heating tank to existing boiler. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an oil fired hot water boiler with a tankless coil installed. Im considering adding an indirect hot water tank. Is that tank fed by the tankless coil in the boiler? Or is the tankless coil removed from the boiler, and opening sealed and covered with plate, and new tank fed with main hot...

Information on connecting an indirect water heating tank to existing boiler. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an oil fired hot water boiler with a tankless coil installed. Im considering adding an indirect hot water tank. Is that tank fed by the tankless coil in the boiler? Or is the tankless coil removed from the boiler, and opening sealed and covered with plate, and new tank fed with main hot...

View more questions Search