Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iacple Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 08:34 PM
    Pavers for a hot tub
    I'm putting a 78"x42"x30" hot tub and I wanna use pavers, so I have dug out 98"x63"and i dug down 12", so I have done a little searching on the computer to see what I needed to do. So many possibilities, can you advise me on my materials for my base, I live in the midwest, so there will be different climates throughout the year. What I was planning on using crushed limestone(not sure on the depth) then sand not sure on type or types and how much I need.I'm wanting to put 16"x16"x2" pavers,just to let you know.

Check out some similar questions!

Plumbing trouble no cold water in bath tub just hot hot? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have hot water but no cold water in the bath tub I don't know what kind of faucet it is no name on it its one handle

How do you get rid of Hot tub folliculitis in your hot tub? [ 3 Answers ]

How do you clean your hot tub when you have had this bacteria (folliculitis)in it. It's the middle of winter(-25 C) and I will not be able to fully empty tub. Is there some chemical you can put in the water? I have maintained proper chemical levels. I use bromine instead of chlorine.

Convert a claw-foot tub to a hot tub? [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any kits available for adding jets, filter, heating to a claw-foot tub?

Cracked Hot tub shell in empty tub [ 1 Answers ]

I drained my hot tub this winter, vacked out everything and wiped shell dry. Just opened it up as spring has started, and there is a very large crack on a seat going downward, 8-10 inches long. Can't imagine what caused this? Does anyone know? Tub did not have a crack when full. I live in a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.