Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chef_laura Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 12:31 AM
    Recipe translation from english to spanish
    Hello, I was wondering if any one knows of any type of program/website or....something to help me translate a lot of recipes from English to Spanish, still using the US measuring system. It is for a restaurant so, it should read well and proffessional.
    Thanks
    riyada Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 07:59 AM
    Give me some text to translate!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 08:17 AM
    You can do it Microsoft word... most of the time. Use the "translate" tool under "tools"_"Language"... not absolutely sure about the measurements though.
    Maricruz Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Apr 20, 2007, 06:24 PM
    If you want it to be professional you will need a Human Being to do it. Translating word by word in Microsoft word will not work, and using an internet translator will produce some very humorous results.
    I suggest you hire someone to do this... it won't be cheap, but if you want to be professional it's the way to go.
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 02:57 AM
    I can transate it for you. :D
    Carina123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2008, 09:55 AM
    I need some help here too... I need to translate a recipe until tomorrow... Actually it dosen't matter wich one, I found this

2 cups all-purpose flour plus extra for dusting
    2 teaspoons baking powder
    1 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1 cup granulated sugar
    2 large eggs, at room temperature
    1/3 cup vegetable oil
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    4 very ripe medium bananas, mashed (about 1 1/4 cups)
    1/2 cup sour cream
    INSTRUCTIONS
    Heat the oven to 350°F and arrange the rack in the middle. Butter a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan and dust it with flour, tapping out excess. Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon in a large bowl to aerate and break up any lumps.
    Combine sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment and beat on medium speed until thoroughly combined, about 2 minutes. Add bananas and sour cream, and mix until just combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add flour mixture, and mix until just combined.
    Turn batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, the top is golden brown, and the bread is pulling away from the sides of the pan, about 1 hour.
    Transfer to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes. Slide a knife around the perimeter of the pan, invert to release the bread, and cool completely on the wire rack before serving.

So if anyone could help me, I would be very thankful. Or maybe someone know's a other page in the internet. :S
    maraviosa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 03:04 PM
    Chimichurri 'qued chiken;1 tsp finely grated orange zest,1tsp. Chili powder,1tsp. Salt 1/2 tsp fresh-ground black pepper,1 whole chicken cut into 8 pieces.chimichurri sauce;blend 6 cloves of garlic,3bay leaves,1poblano,1 serrano chili.coarsely chopped with seeds 1 1/2 tsp salt,1tsp sherry vinegar purée until smooth.transfer to bowl and add 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley,1/4 cup fresh oregano and 1/4 cup fresh basil,all finely chopped.whisk in 1/4 cup olive oil.
    arthureverett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2011, 05:51 PM
    3. Combine
    4 cups of flour
    1 Tb. Honey
    1 tsp. salt1 package yeast (or 1.5 tsp. of dry instant yeast)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you translate an English phrase into French? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to translate a true love doesn't judge in french

English translation [ 9 Answers ]

I have to write this sentence on trains, is it correct? "Dear passengers, we recommend to mind your luggage and personal belongings" Or do you think is better this other one? "Passengers are kindly requested to mind their luggage and personal belongings"

I am trying to translate Sanskrit into English [ 2 Answers ]

Satya baat tum sun lo mhari, tigree laag rahi hai thari

Need translation english to french [ 2 Answers ]

Hey how do you translate these: I'm a student of "college name" This semester is a little bit difficult I study biology and philosophy I major in nursing I speak 4 languages:D

View more questions Search