Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babe1988 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 04:35 PM
    What are some games like witcher 2 and skyrim for xbox 360
    Hi I really like games like witcher 2 and skyrim, I like being able to go on different quests, buy and sell things make Armour. Collecting things to sell so what are some games like witcher and skyrim for xbox 360, I like the I'm looking at something that has the same difficulty as the above games. Thanks for your help oh and I don't mind some fighting but I don't like games where its all fighting and nothing else (im female)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 17, 2012, 05:00 PM
    Witcher is a fairly difficult series. The Fable series is more like Witcher and Skyrim, as far as how they are played, but not as challenging. You may be able to adjust the difficulty level as you can with Skyrim though. Ninja Garden is more challenging, but a different sort of game. Might be worth checking it out however.
    CLOAD724 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2013, 12:09 AM
    Red Dead Redemtion
    Fable
    Dragons Dogma [very similar]
    Try Oblivion if you haven't already.
    Wolfy520 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2013, 08:40 PM
    Dragon Age

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to download xbox 360 games [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a new xbox 360 I was wondering how you go about downloading games on the internet on my PC and then play them on the xbow 360? Thanks.

Xbox 360 [ 0 Answers ]

I have Xbox 360 ( With CHip ) what happens when I play With false CD? Any Help... Please Conntact In Thiss E-Mail : >Removed<

Xbox 360 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was just playing my 36i went to turn it on then three flashing red lights appeared I checked the power cable and it was a green colour which meant it was fine. I was getting no picture though. Is it the AV cable or is it basically screwed

Will I be able to play the new games if I update my Xbox 360 to a new version? [ 4 Answers ]

My current Dashboard version 7371... (NXE) My console is unable play new games... saying I should update... If I change to 8498 or later will I be able to play new games... Like Tekken 6,Assassins Creed 2,etc...

View more questions Search