Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adjnadine Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 11:47 PM
    Concept paper
    Could you please mention what a concept paper is? What does it contain? What are the major components? Thank you very much! :D
    nmwirez Posts: 453, Reputation: 20

Mar 13, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adjnadine
    Could you please mention what a concept paper is? what does it contain? what are the major components? Thankyou very much! :D
    If I am reading your question correctly, a concept paper is basically a written thesis or idea that can be used as a baseline guide for improving the initial design. This answer is from a technical engineering viewpoint on prototype concepts.
    Nelwa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2012, 06:34 AM
    All research projects need a concept paper
    A concept paper; It is a short summary telling the reader what the project is,Why it is important and How it will be carried out.
    More on defining a Concept paper;
    A brief overview of the study you would like to develop.
    It has just enough detail to show readers potential of the idea, but does not go into the depth of how to go about the study.
    It should show a good understanding of what is being attempted and what will be required to follow through.
    It should be well written, succinct (concise), and easy to understand.

A concept paper has the following components:
    Title (Research topic)
    Introduction
    Background to the problem.
    Problem Statement
    Objectives
    General Objective
    Specific Objectives.
    Methodology
    Anticipated outcomes
    References
    I have Listed them in their order, in case of writing a concept paper.
    All the components are vital and major so u should handle them carefully with skipping.
    For examples of Concept Papers and Proposal visit the link(http://www.cit4mak.ac.ug/projects2012/index)
    Wishing you all the best in your Concept paper Writing.
    Tlotso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 01:58 AM
    That is so enlightening Nelwa. Great keep it up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trading Triangle Concept [ 1 Answers ]

The trading-triangle concept is used to indicate a nation's: a. Exports, marginal rate of transformation b. Imports, terms of trade, marginal rate of transformation c. Marginal rate of transformation, imports , exports d. Terms of trade, exports, imports

Bohr's concept of Quanta [ 1 Answers ]

:) Explain Quanta? And does anyone have suggestions on good websites that I can get pictures of bohr atomic models.. like Lithium, Hydrogen atoms. Thank u :) please reply asap

White Paper [ 1 Answers ]

Hi What is the meaning of"WHITE PAPER" in marketing &media? Thanks, Bahram

Print Paper [ 2 Answers ]

Which type of print paper will you choose if you want more contrast than appears on your negative?? :confused:

Paper Wasps Help [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All I have a problem and hope someone can help. I have a paper wasp nest the size of a basket ball in my attic how do I get rid of it. Please HELP

View more questions Search