Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shahedshaik Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 10:56 AM
    Alitalia airline
    Hey guyz,. can I anybody tell me how to pick the seats (segments) with time change in worldspan

May 18, 2012, 11:53 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to break married segment with alitalia airline

May 21, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Force entry in worldspan
    Can any 1 help me with the command for force entry in worldspan
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2012, 01:39 PM
    Please, you've posted the same question 3 times. Apparently no one here knows. Have you asked the airline?

May 27, 2012, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Please, you've posted the same question 3 times. Apparently no one here knows. Have you asked the airline?
    Well this things can't ask to Airline :) No worries I know no one is here to answer my questions :)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 27, 2012, 01:54 PM
    I don't understand the question. Are you trying to reserve seats? Did you book a flight? Why is this posted in Technical writing. Did you contact Worldspan tech support? If you can clarify what your question is we may be able to help.

May 27, 2012, 02:00 PM
    Well I too don't know in deep but this is something abusing airline system. Which we can't contact either airline or worldspan or any GDS
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2012, 02:06 PM
    Now I understand less than I did before.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 27, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Me too, even more confused. I'm guessing you believe that someone is somehow abusing the airline reservation system with regards to seating. Why you think that, what the abuse is, why you can't report it or why this is under Technical Writing totally unclear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's an airline... [ 1 Answers ]

What's an airline that goes to the airport medford international in Oregon from O'hare Illinois. I've been looking online but I can't relly find anything. Maybe its couse I'm alil slow lol but I'm wanting to buy the ticket now I just can't find an airline.

Airline Compensation [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone can help me as I am getting different information. I booked a flight through Expedia for a flight with Easyjet. Easyjet cancelled our flight on the 4th October and we had to stay overnight (which they did eventually compensate us for). I have since read that if we were not...

Alitalia and Numerous Claims; No Response in Almost a Year [ 4 Answers ]

In January, my boyfriend and I flew from italy to miami, and then to New York to attend my father's wedding. We went through Alitalia. They lost 2 of our maximum size, maximum weight bags, which included every single item my boyfriend brought, from clothes and shoes to electronics, everything he...

Airline tickets [ 1 Answers ]

I do not travel much. When I went to the airlines to buy a ticket the Cost for the round trip ticket was $716.00. A friend told me to call her Ticket agent and the cost was only $450.00 for the same ticket. Thanks For having friends. But how does that system work??

Airline travel [ 2 Answers ]

I will be going to mediation and was wondering how young I am required to let minor children fly out of state. My children are 3yrs and 6mo and their fater lives in state but wants to travel to see grandparents.

View more questions Search