Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samantha123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2012, 06:42 AM
    Physical therapy assistant salary
    I am aware that health care industry is the most promising industry these days and has good salary in professions as in physical therapy assistant . But how does the salary varies with experience and location of job ? If I graduate with a associate degree in this profession, what would be my starting salary and salary after 20 years ? Thanks in advance.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 17, 2012, 07:00 AM
    What country do you live and work in?
    sheranudeep Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 11:01 PM
    Yes , you are right . Health care is reccession free career . Though there ae professions that are not so promising like Mri technicina , ekg technician . When it comes to physical therapy assistant career , as much I know about this it has the highest number of jobs and salary prospects . The average starting salary is $40,000 . It keeps on increasing with skill and experience . After 20 years of experiecne , the salary would be close to $65,000 . But that's a guess of mine . You can these source get compelete details about physical therapy assistant ,Physical Therapist Assistants and Aides : Occupational Outlook Handbook : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Info. On Physical Therapy? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:I'm so torn over what career path I want! I know that I want something in health care because I love helping people, but I'm so torn right now. I've been looking into Respiratory Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Social Work. Last time I asked about Social Workers, but this time I...

About Physical Therapy [ 6 Answers ]

I have went through P.T. a few times and still wonder as to why they even have this therapy for people when I believe that it doesn't work for about 75% of the time. I know that this is a question that is hard to prove that it works, but I for one feel that it does not work in to many cases... I...

Salary of a chiropractic therapy assistant [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently offered a position at a chiropractor's office. They told me I could take a 50 hour course and become a CTA. On average, how much money does a CTA make per hour?

Physical therapy [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone could help me, my problem is that I went to see my doctor yesterday and she referred to se a physical therapist but she never gave me the refferal Slip to call them.. I would like to know what I should, can I make a appointment to see a therapist or should I wait?:)

Physical therapy [ 1 Answers ]

In the massage therapy industry; do customers prefer to get massage from masseuses with large hands?

View more questions Search