Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bat21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 07:52 PM
    How much is going rate for cleaning a two story commercial building
    I am presently meeting a person who wants to use my cleaning company to clean a two story office building approximately 200,000 square feet. It has several doctors offices inside the building along with other types of offices.
    It also has two bathrooms inside the building and other common areas.
    I would like to know how much should I charge for the square footage.
    It will probable be a mon through Friday type cleaning contract.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 16, 2012, 10:38 PM
    Do you have specifications for this job? Do you know exactly what is expected of you?

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to bid on commercial building cleaning [ 33 Answers ]

I am just starting to clean buildings located in California my question is, how much to charge square ft bid? The building is 48,000 square ft 2 stories. I will be cleaning bath rooms, mop all and vacuum window cleaning and more. This is a one time clean. How will I figure the total will I...

Cleaning bid for commercial building on sq. Ft. [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, hope someone can be of some assistance. I am bidding on a commercial office building that has roughly 18,000 sq. ft. with a few offices vacant. The cleaning will be a regular janitorial service 5 days a week with paper products provided. The building manager said they usually get a discount...

What rate to charge for Commercial Cleaning in Texas? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, So I am starting my own commercial cleaning busines, I feel like I have almost all the information down except on what I should charge, could anyone help????? :confused:

Need to know how to bid on a cleaning job for a commercial building. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello All, I am new to the site and I'm hoping someone can help me. My brother and I are starting a commercial cleaning business and we have everything we need we are not sure on how to bid on a building. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Can you tell me what the going rate is for cleaning bids for a state building? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me what the going rate is for cleaning bids for a state building I believe the square footage is about 3500.

View more questions Search