Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tae220 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2012, 05:32 PM
    Hypothesis for which pepsi diet or regular goes higher if you put in mentos
    I need a hypothesis for the soda volcnano science project of which pepsi goes higher diet or regular if u put in mentos mints
    taxesforaliens Posts: 649, Reputation: 117

May 18, 2012, 12:12 PM
    This might be helpful:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diet_Coke_and_Mentos_eruption

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cowsill's Song in Diet Pepsi ad [ 0 Answers ]

Can you tell me the name of the Cowsill's song that was played in Diet Pepsi ads (I believe) in the late eighties? So far I tried Google, Wikipedia and YouTube. Thanks, RozCo

Is diet pepsi harmful? [ 1 Answers ]

I know the caffeine in diet pepsi can affect weight loss and gain. However, is there another ingredient that is harmful in diet pepsi to my health?

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Regular Pepsi vs. Diet Pepsi [ 12 Answers ]

I know that Pepsi has about 150 calories a glass, but diet pepsi says it has 0 calories. Now I'm not asking about the debate of whether diet is better for you, because it isn't! Im asking.. if you are addicted to pepsi, is diet a better alternative if you are only worried about its effects on...

View more questions Search